The Ballina Naval & Maritime Museum has extensive and interesting displays featuring:
- The original Las Balsas Raft
- Port Of Ballina and local history
- Interactive maritime displays
- Largest collection of Naval and Merchant Ships in Australia
- Tribute to women in the Navy
- Working steam engine
- Historical Ballina river boats and tugs
- Souvenir and gift shop
The Ballina Naval and Maritime Museum is located in Regatta Avenue along the banks of the picturesque Richmond River.
Plenty of free parking is available behind the Ballina Visitors Information Centre.
Guided tours can be arranged for schools and bus groups. (booking required)